- Alternative To
- Made From
- How to Use
- End of Life
Floss replacement containers eliminate the need for plastic dental floss containers and allow you to refill and reuse instead.
*For first time use - Nothing to do here!
To use your floss:
- Pull out about 18 inches of floss, cut on lid of container.
- Wind floss around middle fingers (no need to get all tangled!).
- Slide floss gently up and down between your teeth, taking care around your gum line.
- At the gum line, curve floss into a C shape against your tooth and gently slide into the space between the gum and your tooth.
- Repeat for each tooth.
- Cheese to check out those pearly whites.
- Unscrew the lid from body of the glass container.
- Insert your floss refill into the body of the glass container.
- Feed one end of your floss upwards through the hole in the lid.
- Screw the lid back onto the body of the glass container.
Typical Life Span:* Our floss replacement container will last you for years to come, so keep it and use it again and again.
In the unlikely event you need to dispose of your floss replacement container, it can be tossed in your recycle bin.
*Life span will vary based on frequency of use, storage conditions, etc.