Gone are the days of fighting over whether the toothpaste should be squeezed from the middle of the tube or the bottom!
Store your tooth powder in this stylish, frosted glass container.
*This item ships without any contents. Tooth powder in a glass container is also available for purchase.
- Alternative To
- Made From
- How to Use
- End of Life
Glass tooth powder containers replace the need for plastic toothpaste tubes and allow you to refill and reuse instead.
*For first time use - Nothing to do here!
To use your tooth powder:
- Open that lid like we know you can. *Be careful when you unscrew it to prevent spilling the powder. It is best to open the container in a vertical position with the bamboo lid facing up.
- Keep your bamboo toothbrush dry. *No need to wet.
- Dip the corner of your life UNpacked bamboo toothbrush into the tooth powder *You don’t need much.
- Brush as you normally would.
- Spit and rinse. *Be careful not to swallow. (Brushing pulls toxins from your teeth and gums and it's best not to re-ingest those!)
- Cheese to check out those pearly whites.
- Unscrew the lid from body of the glass container.
- Carefully pour your tooth powder refill into the container.
- Screw the lid back onto the body of the glass container.
Typical Life Span:* Our glass tooth powder container will last you for years to come, so keep it and use it again and again.
In the unlikely event you need to dispose of your glass tooth powder container, it can be tossed in your recycle bin.
*Life span will vary based on frequency of use, storage conditions, etc.