We're hiring a human...
We're looking for a passionate person who wants to protect the planet and help people put plastic in the past.
Please only apply if:
- You are stoked (arguably nuts) about going plastic-free.
- You have experience working with customers.
- You love adapting and pushing the boundaries.
- You live in Vancouver.
- You have strong English communication skills.
ARE YOU THE ONE?
Everyone is finally becoming aware that our plastic pollution needs a solution. This opportunity is available to anyone who can provide value, explore new opportunities with an open heart, and take action from the start.
Note: These qualifications are not mandatory, but will be considered throughout the hiring process.
1) More than 3years experience in a customer service role.
2) Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
3) Basic understanding of business management software: Google Suite (Sheets, Documents etc...), and Hubspot.
4) Demonstrates high competency in active listening, problem solving & creative solution implementation.
5) Aptitude with environmental projects and events that protect the planet from pollution.
ACCEPTING ALL APPLICANTS
Create the possibility
This is your opportunity to apply for a role in this world that aligns with your values, and creates the possibilities you are capable of.
Join a team of likeminded humans who are making an impact right now.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As our office manager for Life UNpacked you will be responsible for the following duties*:
20 hours per week
(based on applicant qualifications)
1) Managing office operations
2) Fufilling orders
3) Connecting with loyal customers
4) Removing barriers for Canadians who want to start eliminating plastic
MESSAGE FROM MITCHELL
CEO - Your 'Boss'
"I am human, just like you... and everyone else. I am looking for humans to help me bring positive change to this planet" - Mitchell Steinke
You will report directly to Mitchell
*A 6-month probation period will be applied to this role.
*Duties will be revised by Life Unpacked as changes in its circumstances require.