We’ve eliminated the need for those finicky plastic tubes and the ongoing debate of whether to squeeze from the middle or the end! Our tooth powder is an easy to use alternative to toothpaste, just dip and brush!
Plus, by switching to tooth powder you are saving plastic toothpaste tubes from the landfill. Simply save your reusable glass container and refill it with the tooth powder (shipped in a compostable paper bag!) in your next box.
Qty: 30 g
- Alternative To
- How to Use
- End of Life
Regular plastic toothpaste tubes can technically be recycled, but very few people go to the effort to rinse them out, meaning they almost always end up in the landfill.
Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Silicon Dioxide, Xylitol, Stevioside, DL-Menthol
- Open that lid like we know you can. *Be careful when you unscrew it to prevent spilling the powder. It is best to open the container in a vertical position with the bamboo lid facing up.
- Keep your bamboo toothbrush dry. *No need to wet.
- Dip the corner of your life UNpacked bamboo toothbrush into the tooth powder *You don’t need much.
- Brush as you normally would.
- Spit and rinse. *Be careful not to swallow. (Brushing pulls toxins from your teeth and gums and it's best not to re-ingest those!)
- Cheese to check out those pearly whites.
*Keep the container for future refills.
If you ordered a tooth powder container: Your tooth powder will be shipped inside. Keep this container and use it again and again.
If you did not order a tooth powder container: Your tooth powder will be shipped in a compostable paper bag that can be thrown into your compost bin.
Typical Life Span:* 3 months
Our tooth powder dissolves to nothing, so you don’t need to worry about disposing of it!
*Life span will vary based on frequency of use, storage conditions, etc.